Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

2012-P Roosevelt Dime!


2012 may have come late for me (back in May), but it came in numbers. I have almost $0.50 of 2012 cents, $0.70 in dimes, and $0.50 in quarters. This is pretty irrelevant to the last two sentences, but I think the dime could use a new look. Quarters change yearly, as do dollar coins. The nickels have changed desings quite a few times since '04 and the cents have had 5 different designs sine '09. I'd say the dime is long overdue for a makeover. They could do the same thing they did with the cent and just change the reverse or do a complete remodeling and make a new design. What would be really awesome is if the mint did a retro kind of thing where they brought the Mercury Dime back from the dead, but in a newer, copper-nickel body. Let me know what you think down below in the comments. Oh yeah this particular dime, like most new coins, is only worth $0.10.

No comments:

Post a Comment