Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

1998 Mexico 5 Cents!


 Got this very nice coin a year ago in a coin trade. It wasn't the only one, but it was one of the ones in the nicest condition. To the right ----------------------------------------> is the Mexico City mint mark. It's the same mint mark seen above the ¢ on this coin. I wasn't able to find a Mexico City mint mark that I could copy and paste so I brought a picture instead. This is the same mint mark that has been used since the 1500's to indicate the origin of all Mexico City Mint coins. Below is a darker looking obverse. It was the first picture I took, and since it looked so nice, I decided to put it up as well. In terms of exchange for American money, this coin is worthless. In terms of nuismatics, it is worth $0.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment