Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

1972 Egypt 1 Millieme!


Got this as part of a coin set when I went to Egypt a few years ago. Oh before I go into detail do you notice anything different about these pictures other than a different coin? If you have great if you haven't look harder. Like I said I got it in a coin set. It was in a souvenir shop and I decided to get it since I only had Egyptian bills at the time. I don't know any Arabic other than a few numbers so I can't tell you anything about this coin other than it is deeply struck, features an eagle with a sheild, and is worth $0.50.

2 comments:

  1. I like what you've been doing! Starting off with the lowest denom is kinda cool!

    I like this coin quite a bit, there's just something about it!

    Nice posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah It's a very nice coin. I'll be pausing this because I've been getting some nice finds the past few days. I'll keep posting more once I've posted all of the finds.

    ReplyDelete