Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

1990 Kuwait 100 Fils!


Now that I look at this coin in a picture it seems to have some strike doubling. It most likely doesn't have any extra value, just thought I'd point it out. This coin is basically a dime in Kuwait although it is bigger than a U.S. Quarter and a tad smaller than a Half Dollar. It is also worth $0.35 in exchange value making the Kuwaiti Dinar worth $3.50 or $3.56 if you want to get technical. It is the highest valued unit of currency followed by the Bahrain Dinar and a bunch of other currencies and ending in Canada. The top of the page did say it was out of date, though so Canada and Australia may be a little higher now. This coin is actually worth more than it's high exchange value at $0.50.

2 comments:

  1. I got a question about a coin I found. If you can get ahold to me I would be thankful. It looks like this one but it's a little different

    ReplyDelete
  2. يوجد معي نفس العمله كما يوجد وحدفلس كويتي اصدار 1983

    ReplyDelete