Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

1963 Jefferson Nickel!


This is a 1963-(P) nickel and one I was previously missing. I got it a couple weeks ago and now that I think about it it was the day before I got my silver dime. I meant to post about it but I got all excited over the dime that I kind of forgot about it. I just realized that I still had the picture and decided to post it. It is worth about $0.10 and there is nothing particuarly special about it other than the fact that I no longer have to search through change for this one. I will, however, keep any I find as long as it is not badly damaged because of the way I collect which is basically this: If I find any coins older than 1964 I keep them. This is due to the things mentioned in my Clarification post a while back which goes into all of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment