Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Half Dollar!

I was going through some new arrivals on Govmint.com which is a site I used to buy from but now refuse to because of the extremely high prices. I saw a Canadian Half Dollar with Santa Claus on it and clicked on it. It costs about $35.00 plus shipping and handling which brings it to around $40.00. I would not recommend shopping here to anyone except for rich people trying to waste spend excess money or people who want a specific item that can't be found anywhere else. I wouldn't normally do a post like this, but I have seen at least 100 ads for Govmint on sites like Youtube and other popular sites. Some good places for buying coins are eBay, Craigslist, a local flea market, or straight from the mint. For precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium a good place is  Independent Living Bullion.

No comments:

Post a Comment