Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ground Finds!


All of these were found laying around outside or on the ground or both last Wednesday. The first one I found was the 1995 which I wasn't going to pick up until I saw people walking around it and on it not giving it the slightest bit of attention. The second one I found was the 2010 although I don't remember when. The third one was, of course, the 2012 which was on the seat of the bench where I was eating lunch. None have any value over face value which explains why they were just left after they were lost. Still the amount does add up. Imagine if everyone in America lost $0.30 in a public place. Airposrts, schools, businesses, malls, restaurants, and TONS of other places would be filled with TONS of change. I'm sure people would pick it up then...

No comments:

Post a Comment