Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

200th Post!


It's finally here! It took 3 months and 10 days to come but it came! Here's a link to my 100th post so you can compare them.  Since then I have started a series in which I am featuring most of my foreign collection, I have acquired one of every circulating pre-1964 Roosevelt silver dime (hasn't been posted yet and most likely won't be until after the series), found a few Canadian coins (1968 Canadian Quarter and 1980 Canadian Penny or cent), purchased quite a few silver, aluminum, and foreign coins, and I have somehow managed to keep putting up a post every day. I'd like to thank my one and only follower who also has a coin blog (located in this link), Man at Coined for Money who has provided me with lots of great information, any other regular visitors (including my Macomb, Illinois visitor that I see in the Feedjit often) and people who have shared my blog with others. I'd also like to thank the entire world in its past, present, and future forms for presenting the numismatic world with beautiful coins and currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment