Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

2002 British 5 Pence!


                                              BE SURE TO VISIT MY NUMISTA!

Got this as a gift back in '06 I believe. That's the great thing about having friends and family that travel: they almost always bring back something appealing for each family member/friend. This is the newest 5 pence coin I have followed by one from the '90s with that one being followed by another from the '90s and so on. It is also in the best condition, although that is not because it is the newest. It is because it saw the least action in circulation. I found a 2002 nickel once that looked at least 70 years old and I've found 1960's and 1970's quarters in UNC. Like I said it's about the action seen. Fortunately because this one saw very little action it is worth $0.10.

No comments:

Post a Comment