Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Greatest City in the World!

I have now decided to do about a weeks worth of posts about New York City. I'm not quite sure why but it seems kind of appropriate with the Macy's parade and everything else going on in the city. First, I will start with a sign from Wall Street. It is America's financial capital (if you don't get the joke don't bother) and of course is where millions of stocks are traded, bought, and sold. The buildings are very magnificent especially on the inside. The only reason I know this is because my daring aunt and I ventured into one like we knew what we were doing and walked out as if we had just concluded an important meeting even though we were only inside for about 1 minute. I don't think we would have been in any trouble in the first place but when venturing into a random building you don't know the rules so we just decided to play it safe. A little bit of history: Wall Street History. 

No comments:

Post a Comment