Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

300th Post!

When doubled, this stack of silver coins would be about $300.00 USD just for silver content.
Boy have I, and for those of you that have been around a while, we, gone far. From pretty much nothing to over 14,000 views in a year and two months is an amazing thing in my eyes. I've featured old, new, weird, normal, damaged, near perfect, and almost everything in between. And you, the viewer, watched it all happen. All of you have directly or indirectly given me inspiration in one way or another. Whether it was by giving me the idea to even start a blog or giving me information on a coin I posted or just simply giving me that one precious pageview that I crave, you have inspired me. By reading these words right now you are inspiring me! So thanks to every single person who has ever visited this blog in its relatively short existence because you are what keeps me going on my lazy days and what keeps me super motivated to make posts as good as possible. Thank you.

2 comments: