Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

1964 Argentina 10 Pesos!


A shot of the nickel-clad steel edge.

 We've finally come to an end. This is the last coin in the $0.01-$10.00 series and, of course, it falls perfectly on a Sunday. That way I can start with the "regular stuff" tomorrow (A.K.A. Monday). The reason regular is in quotes is because this series has become regular to me so to not do it is irregular. Well anyway this coin is a nickel clad steel coin which is kind of unusual- at least to me. I think I've got one other coin that involves nickel and steel and it's right here so go check it out. I may have some other coins that involve both but if so I don't remember them. As can be easily told this coin is in pretty good (AU) condition which makes it worth around $1.50.

Below is an alternate picture of the obverse. I thought it was nice so I figured I'd post it here along with everything else too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment