Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

1965 Special Mint Set! (The Complete Set)



This is the entire 1965 Special Mint Set. It features all the coins, the address to San Fransisco Mint, and the certificate of authenticity/information sheet. Altogether the set is worth about $8.00. On the other hand if you took out each coin and sold them individually together they would all be worth $5.52 for just plain UNC (based on all of my previous 1965 Special Mint Set posts.)

NOTE: I will probably be posting more foreign coins from my "reserves" since I'm running out of interesting American finds/buys. I've got plenty of silver dimes to post, but that would get kinda boring so every once in a while I'll post a dime or two and only as a last resort will I only post the dimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment