Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Vermin Supreme?

Although my normal post is about coins I like to take a break from the normal and venture into the unknown. In this case the unknown is a man who calls himself Vermin Supreme. He is a lesser known candidate running for president. The link describes him more in detail and gives a little history for any who want to know about him. He is very witty in his opening statement and is very comedic towards the end both of which I found to be very entertaining. This man is the funniest candidate for president I have ever seen or heard of. He would sure make one heck of a president.

(NOTE: After watching this video watch this one: Auto Tuned Vermin Supreme! and I recently got a Canadian Quarter and a Gold Dollar Coin that I should be posting about in the next few days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment