Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

My Coin Box!

These pictures are of my actual coin box. It is the reason for the name if my blog and the thing that holds all of my numismatic items. This includes books, sets, my very inaccurate postal scale, and of course my coins. Most people have a converted silver chest or store their coins in a safe. A select few store their coins in any if various other household items. Mine is the latter. It is a guitar case that I turned into my coin box about a year and a half ago when my collection got too big for the space I was keeping it in. You may have noticed I keep my different items separated. This is to keep things organized and because it came with a divider that held up the neck of the guitar. This has been a virtual tour of my coin box.

(NOTE: I recently received over 1,000 views.)

No comments:

Post a Comment