Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where's George?


TRACK ME AT WWW.WHERESGEORGE.COM


This is the first Where's George bill I've found in a while and it is also the first one I've found to be featured on this blog. Notice how dirty and mistreated it is. There is a small tear under the words ONE DOLLAR on the front and back. The corners are folded, rounded, and very dirty as is the rest of the bill. At this point you may be wondering what happened to the serial number. My explanation is: I have blocked out the serial number so that the "game" will not be spoiled for others. If everyone who saw this entered the serial number the game would be ruined for this bill.

Now for some info on the bill's tracking history. The bill was first entered at Rochester, NY where it travelled 719 miles to where I live in 71 days, 15 hours, and 18 minutes. I was also the first person to report the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment